Monday, November 17, 2008

Naming your baby: How can the internet help?



Joel Stein needs help naming his baby!

So, what does he do? Goes to the internet for help. He not only searched website after website, but he even went onto facebook and emailed people who actually had the names he was interested in. If you check out the article you can even vote on which name you like best! He's definitely doing his research.

In case you have no idea who Joel Stein even is, here's a little background. He's a columnist for the Los Angeles Times and he regularly contributes to Time Magazine. That's really all you have to know for this...

I came across his article on Time.com, you should definitely take a look.

I thought this article was too funny. It just shows how important the internet is becoming these days, in basically every aspect of our lives.

I guess I have to admit that I use the internet for basically everything these days too. I even browsed the baby names sites when my friend was pregnant. Also when my friend was trying to name her dog we browsed the internet.. yes they have sites for dog names. So it's not like I blame him for using the internet to name his baby, I just think it's funny how much we rely on the internet these days.

I wonder what we will be relying on the internet for next....

No comments: